Monday, May 31, 2010















Hey ppl ! My blog is officially not dead k !
Let's start frm last sat !
Saturday :
I went to S'pore Flyers !
I was scared D:
But it turned out to be nth
My sis even hold my hand sia o:
Hahas , rare chance kno , but her honour !
XD , thn went to eat late dinner and home-ed !

Mon-Wed :
Went to KL w. sec 3s !
Funfunfun~
Spend most of th time in bus orhorh ;D
Rch-ed Putrajaya 1st thn mummum(eat) thn check in hotel !
Nasyita is my hero man !
She make me feel safe in th hotel ;D
She rocks k !
I got scolded by Mrs Rajan in a joking manner xDD !
You wn a slap ?! LOL !
Thn ate supper and orhorh !
Say hi to fats xD !
Th nxt day , went for hike~
It was fun but disgusting , leeches , centipedes..
Eeeew..
Th stupid centipede scared th shit out of me tht i almost cried ._.
Hate it ttm ! Bleahx !!
Th canopy walk was okay , thn had ice-scream for lunch only !
Thn had stomachache until jst over de friday siaa D:
Thn slept in bus while otw to orphanage , went thr awhile only , no interaction >:
Sadded .
Thn dinner thn fireflies !
*blinkblink*
Thn went back to bathe , tv-ed , off to Felicia's room !
Ordered room service , th delivery guy was hott eh ?! xD
Hahas , thn they gv me so many coins thn left me counting lik sm retard while th guy was laughing while waiting ! whooohooo xD
Thn chiong ahhhh ! Nomnomnom !
Eat , gossip !
Thn go Emelin's room chatchat thn orhorh !
Nxt mrning drank choco milk (L) + bread !
Thn off to choco factory and th batik thing , didnt listen to wht they said , jst chit-chatted ! xD
Thn go lunch thn Jusco for shopping !
Nth shop wn D:..
Booooo *thunmbs dwn*
Thn bused to sch and dad came to fetch me !
Thn blahblah !
Thurs :
Sports day was boring !
Rotted thr , D: !
I wnna thnk an awesome bitch ! ;D
And i got my job today , which started on Fri ! Kinda boring cos no customer mus sit thr and rott D: , but got moneh cn le ! ;D
Sun :
Went to Bugis w. my sis , Cheryl th da zhuzhu, Eddie th sai kang & Shaun th sheep
Bought a few things and th food was nice !
Going to pok le D:
Nth much i tink !
BYE !






No comments: