Sunday, May 16, 2010
















Boo people !
I'm blogging agn ;D
Exams are over ! woohooo~
Wed:
Finally cn bball le ! But..
got th tent thr So !
We (Cheryl , Cherry , Kristie , Jon , James and Louis) go e!hub buy food go bbc slack !
I went up th stage to collect prize xD , 1st !
I would lik to thnk Cheryl for nth xD !! *sniffsniff*
Thn Eddie + Irwin cm join awhile thn go !
Thn jst sat thr chatchat lo
Thn home sweet home !
Thurs :
Me , Cheryl , Cherry & Benita went shopping !
YAY ! My favourite :D
Went bugis , bought a few things only D:
Better than nth !
Ohhya , mus thnk Benita's mum for th awesome sushi !
Thnk u (:
Hmmm , thn went home at 5+ ! Guai leh , so early go home !
Kekes !
Friday:
Went to sch D: , boring o:~>zzz
in th mrning , take bus got th bus inspector check th ez-link card >:
I use my sis wn so mus buy ticket but i got no coins..
But got 1 damn good lady jst gave me 60cents to pay for my bus fare !
I zhen de hen touched ! Thnk u alotalot !
S'pore still got kind ppl lik her luhs (:
Got back my results , total shit man but i tried my best.
Social Studies : 18/30 , lousy lik wht , no more A .
Physics : 46/100 , worst ! I fail D:
Haiz ! Anw , i hate physics .
Maths :
Paper 1 : 57/80 , not v. gd luhs
Paper 2 : 73/100 , expected better .
A-maths : 53/80 ! Okok luhs , but i wn an A1 D:
Hope th rest of th paper better bahs !
Thts all , and i rotted for th weekend ! D:
TV whole day ._.





No comments: